Our life with a bouncing, brilliant, bodacious, and brave baby boy.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
how ya like me now?
After 15 months and 25 days, Jarrett has finally gotten a haircut. For the first year I didn't cut his hair because there is an old wives tale that says you shouldn't cut a baby's hair before a year. After a year passed, I had become so attached to Jarrett's hair and thought cutting his hair would change Jarrett in some way. Somehow Jarrett had become defined by his hair. When we are out people always comment on his hair so I didn't want to part with it. On Sunday, 9/14/08 we decided that it was time. We could no longer allow Jarrett to continue with the massive amount of hair that he had on the top of his head. Marvin took the shears, I nursed him and snip, snip, snip and a new Jarrett was born. An even cuter, less haired Jarrett.
Here are some pics from 9/14/08, the day of Jarrett's first haircut. It will go in our history books.
1 comment:
OHHHHHH he's sooooooo cute. He looks like a little man. :-)
Post a Comment