Friday, June 6, 2008

day 5 - wagoning around

I'm 30 minutes late with this post. I'm faltering already :) (hopefully not).

The story of the day is we finally received a wagon we ordered for Jarrett. The story behind the wagon is that we went to a birthday party for Jarrett's friend Tyler. At the party, Tyler received a cute little red wagon as a gift. Jarrett pretty much hijacked the wagon at the birthday party and was using it as his own. At one point, Jarrett and Tyler got in a mini fist (maybe, it was a slap) fight over the wagon. By the end of the party, they had joined forces and Jarrett was pushing Tyler in the wagon, it was really a cute sight. Everyone at the party was like, now you know what Jarrett likes, so I bought him one and now he has his own and he is pushing it all over the house.



No comments: