Saturday, June 28, 2008
day 26 - dancing baby at the farmer's market
Today Jarrett and I took a trip to the Farmer’s Market. I put him in his little buggy and we were off. There was music playing and people everywhere, just the way Jarrett likes it. He was dancing in his buggy enjoying the night air and the surrounding people. People were stopping us asking about the buggy and Jarrett’s dancing skills. At one booth that we stopped at (it was a booth for someone running for office), Jarrett was dancing with the people in the booth and one of the ladies was ready to take a picture to show that Jarrett supports that candidate for office to have them in the booth. I had no idea who the candidate was so I didn’t feel that was a good idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment