Thursday, June 12, 2008

day 11 - it's 2am, he's ready to answer the phone and play

I put Jarrett down to sleep early in hopes that he would get a long night's rest. Well, what does he decide to do? He wakes up at 2:21am and is watching the news. I left the news on when I went to bed, but he wakes up and is watching the news like it is his favorite thing to watch. I turn the news off after a few minutes since I notice he very into it. I think doing this will aid in him dozing back to sleep. NOPE. Jarrett stays awake and plays alone for the next hour. Finally at approximately 3:30am, he gets tired and dozes back to sleep. And of course, when it was time to leave for the sitter in the am, Jarrett was so tired. I felt so bad for him. Poor baby.

No comments: