Jarrett had his 4 month appt (actually he was 4 1/2 months at the appt) on Tuesday of this week. Jarrett weighed 18lbs 5 oz. He was 26 1/2 inches tall. Jarrett is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. Dr. Wong said he was very proportionate and is a very healthy boy. Thank the Lord for that.
Just want to add a few things that Jarrett is doing in case you are interested. At this moment Jarrett LOVES Mickey Mouse. I think Disney does something to make kids addicted to characters like Mickey Mouse. I didn't think his love for Mickey was so interesting until I realized Jarrett's best friend Tyler (I'm not sure that Tyler knows Jarrett is his best friend yet, but I'm sure Tyler's mom will let him know :) loves Mickey Mouse too. Tyler and Jarrett were born 4 days apart so I'm thinking wow, Disney is doing something to make our kids addicted to their products. :) OK, what else does Jarrett like to do. Well, he had discovered kicking in the bathtub a couple of weeks ago, but now he has discovered that he can splash his hands and kick all at the same time so it makes for a very messy bath time. He enjoys it tremendously. Jarrett also loves to make noisy spit bubbles. It is so funny. He does this while we are out and if you don't know what's going on it sounds like he is farting. It is funny to see and watch it except when you are in line and you hear this little noise coming from a baby, you see all the customers in line looking around thinking what is that.
That's all for now, gotta get ready to go to church.
No comments:
Post a Comment