Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween

This past weekend, Jarrett and I went shopping for a Halloween costume at the Disney store (thanks for the tip Agnes!). I ended up liking 2 costumes, a Donald Duck costume and a Winnie the Pooh costume. After speaking to Marvin and Orania, I decided that my favorite was the Winnie the Pooh costume, but I figured Jarrett should get a vote too. When I put both costumes up to him, he smiled and laughed at the Donald Duck and didn't really react to the Winnie the Pooh costume. I tried about 5x to see if he would change his mind, but each time he smiled and laughed at the Donald Duck costume. I figured I coulnd't force my ideals upon him, so I bought the Donald Duck costume and here he is. He actually liked wearing it until he got too hot in it. I put him in front of the mirror and he smiled and laughed when he saw himself. I tried to take pics of t whhaten he was smiling and laughing at himself, of course the camera decides to act up in that moment, those came out a little blurry, but you get the idea.














No comments: