Saturday, October 20, 2007

my baby is 5 months old

Jarrett turned 5 months old yesterday and to memorialize the event, Marvin fed him rice cereal for the first time. 1 tsp rice cereal to 4.5 tsp of breastmilk. Jarrett did NOT like it. He spit it all out with his tongue. Marvin was really hoping this would be his savior but he wasn't so lucky.

I can't believe Jarrett is 5 months old already. I remember the baby shower where Orania created the voice of the baby inside me. All of that seems like it was just yesterday. I can't believe how time flies.

Jarrett's baptism went extremely well. It couldn't have been better. We were shown so much love. I can't even believe it. We feel blessed to know that so many people love our family. So many family and friends attended the church service. The church service was beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't record it but it is supposed to be on television tonight so hopefully I can try and record it, we'll see. Jarrett wore a white baptism outfit that I wasn't extremely fond of, but there's not that many choices when it comes to baptism wear choices. Robert A. Schuller spent a lot of time with Jarrett, it was really a beautiful ceremony. It couldn't have been any better. After the church ceremony, my parents hosted a gathering at their home. Again, another beautiful event. There were lots of food and lots of people. Jarrett changed into a more casual outfit and he stayed awake and alert for the whole event. By the end of the night he just wanted to sleep which he did for a long time.


















Just playing around

Just practicing as I only have 15 years and 7 more months before I can take over the wheel

Happy Birthday to me; Happy Birthday to me; Happy Birthday dear meeeeeeeeee; Happy Birthday to me! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: