Jarrett turned 8 months yesterday. Jarrett's current goal in life is to reach for everything and anything he can get his hands onto (and believe me that's a lot). He is also VERY interested in what we are eating and has very good control of spoons and forks and cups. He will take any one of those items from my plate or the table and attempt to feed himseslf.
Last weekend Jarrett stood all by himself (with the help of the table). Maybe that's a little exaggerated. Hmmm, ok, I was sitting next to Jarrett holding him and I placed him to hold the table and he was able to stand all by himself for quite a bit, long enough for me to get my camera and take a picture of him. Ok, I think that's a better recollection of what occurred :)
Oh, I forgot to add this a couple of weeks ago, but he loves to say hi and bye to people with his hands. If someone waves at him to say hi or bye, he will wave back, he also will sometimes give me 5 when he is the mood.
Thought it would be nice to go through some of Jarrett's nicknames since he's been born.
Jarrett 'The Destroyer' - after he took 2 laptop keypads off the laptop while typing.
Jarrett 'Bam Bam' - because he's srong like Bam Bam Rubble. I remember when Jarrett was in the tummy, his kicks used to cause me hours of pain and now that he's out his legs are extremely strong and his arms can lift up things you wouldn't think babies would have the ability to lift.
Little Tom Jones - he looks just like my dad sometimes. He even has an email address littletomjones@gmail.com if you want to send him a note.
Jarrett 'Hurricane' - when he was little, he had the ability to cry loud. One night while my mom was spending the night, there were a few minor earthquakes, my mom came in to ask if we felt the earthquake and I answered no, but we did just have a hurricane go through (describing Jarrett's cries).
Jarrett 'The Little One' - when he was a tiny one.


No comments:
Post a Comment