Saturday, December 22, 2007

life, jarrett style

Hmmm, what's going on with Jarrett? He's been a busy little boy. His current nickname is 'Bam Bam'. He is so strong, I can't believe the things he can pick up and move - very scary. Right now Jarrett is reaching for everything, picking up everything and throwing it everywhere. It's a lot of fun to watch him grow. He's eating lots of different baby foods and is babbling non-stop. He has the most interesting laugh. I have to try and upload one to the site. He had his 6 month appointment a week ago, he was actually 2 days shy of 7 months at that point. He weighed 22lbs and was 29'' long. Very big boy. He's in the 95th percentile for both height and weight. I'm not sure how he got so tall but he's gonna be a big boy. Jarrett also has his 2 front teeth, I can't believe I don't have a picture of that. Anyway, we are getting ready for Jarrett's first christmas. I'm so excited to get to share in this holiday with him.






No comments: