Friday, May 18, 2012
what Jarrett wants
This post was previously here and then disappeared so just in case it miraculously reappears that would be the reason for two of the same posts.
This post came about because one day Jarrett and I were at Target and he decided it was the best time to take me around to show me everything he wanted for his birthday. I felt really bad keeping that list to myself, so with the generous person I am I just had to share so here goes......
Ta da da da...............
Wii/DVD/computer games/books/tshirts/shoes/sheets/comforters with:
Puss in boots (his favorite at the moment);
Curious George;
Dora (no t shirt or sheets or comforters);
Jake and the Never Land Pirates;
Pocoyo DVD video fun & games;
Toy story (has the wii toy storia mania game already);
Winnie the Pooh;
Bubble Guppies;
Pinkalicious (no t shirt or sheets or comforters);
Purpleicious (no t shirt or sheets or comforters);
Tom and Jerry The Wizard of Oz (movie);
Pop the pig game;
Guess who Cars game 2;
Fishing pole (a real one to fish with);
Cowboy boots or boots like puss in boots;
Slushy magic (can get from Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon, generally $14.99);
Disney dollars;
Apple istore dollars or gift card;
The Frest Beat Band tickets;
Jarrett wears a size 6 shirt, size 7 pant and a size 12 shoe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment