Sunday, August 19, 2007

3 months old today!!!




My baby is 3 months old today, I can't believe it. He is such a joy and has a wonderful smile that just melts my heart. He is so cute and handsome and just a wonderful blessing into our lives. I just can't believe how much joy he brings into my life. Seeing him smile is just the most wonderful thing in the world.

Jarrett isn't taking the bottle as well as I thought he was going to be taking it, we can get him some food but I'm thinking he will take it when it is time. Over the last week he said uh, oh and da da. I don't think he knows what they mean but he did say those words. He laughs and smiles a lot. He sleeps long hours at night (which I love) and takes one to two 2 hour naps a day (which I love). Jarrett loves to kick, loves to look at the fan spinning, loves to go on walks and loves people smiling and cooing at him.










No comments: