A little late, but better late than never.
Jarrett Sterling Genesis Beets
5/19/07
Delivered via c-section at 1:28pm
7 lbs 3 oz.
20 ½ inches
It is a boy! It was so nice to hear them say - YOU HAVE A HEALTHY LITTLE BOY! His name is Jarrett Sterling Genesis Beets. We chose the name Jarrett because I like the initials JB together and the initials were my grandfather's nickname. I chose Sterling because it is my angel son's first name and my husband's great grandfather's name. I chose Genesis because it is my angel daughter's middle name and also has the biblical meaning of the beginning.
The c-section went extremely well (except for the itching reaction to the morphine the next couple of days). I don’t feel like I have much to say about the c since it was planned and it worked out well – we went in for surgery about 2 hours later than expected because there were some emergency c’s needed. I was in the operating room for about an hour – they had to dissect some scar tissue from getting my cerclage in off my bowels so that made it take a little bit longer. I was released from the hospital on Tuesday early afternoon and we are doing well. We are trying to teach him when night starts and when day begins – he’s a bit confused on that but I can deal with that.
Well, I’m very excited to be a mommy. I have had so many prayers, friends, support, and motivators over the last few years and I can’t say how much I appreciate it all. Not sure how many times one can say thank you, but thank you all once again. I’m so in love with this little one. It is amazing.
Angel Sterling 6/4/04 21 wks 6 dys
Angel Serena 2/14/05 22 wks 3 dys
Jarrett 5/19/07 38 wks 6 dys
No comments:
Post a Comment